Saturday, February 21, 2009

How To Hit The Lottery Numbers Bullseye






Imagine you've got a bow and arrow, and you're standing in a huge field. There's a target not so far away.

You point your bow towards it and let off an arrow.

Twaaang!

Let's say that hitting the outside ring gets you a $20 prize. The next ring in gets you $20,000.

And the center of the target gets you $20 million.

Thwack!

It hits one of the outside rings.

You were hoping for the center :-(

But you still won.

You see, with the Silver Lotto System you get the skills to enable you to hit the target.

Without a successful system, not many people hit anything.

Some people can’t even find the field. Others want to use a slingshot.

Yet you were able to shoot and win - even getting a small prize.

As you keep on shooting, you'll eventually hit one of the inside circles. With luck and perseverance, you might even get the center.

Can you see how having the right bow and arrow - my system - and being in the right field gets you further than anyone without a system?

All you have to do is keep working away, practicing, turning up each week to shoot, getting better each time.

The Silver Lotto System puts you IN the field, GIVES YOU a bow and arrow, and TELLS YOU where to point. That's better than any other system I know.

All you have to do is keep aiming at the target. You may only get it 1 in 10 times, but when you do - you become a champion.

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend