Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How $7.95 Makes You $100,000.00 On Lotto




A reader emailed me today and asked: "Ken, is your $7.95-a-month Lotto-80 System going to help me win?"

The answer is obviously yes, otherwise I'd be doing something else. 

Fiona confirms this too:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your systems a couple of years ago, but I never paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

But - I don't know WHEN it will help you win... no-one knows that. 

Nobody can predict winning numbers.

But my Lotto-80 System bumps up your chances like crazy.

It gives you a 92% win chance, and when you use it with my Silver Lotto PRO System, that jumps to a mind-boggling 99% odds.

Here's why...

Let's say you had $20 a week to play lotto over a month.

And because of the unpredictability of numbers, let's say only 1 week in 4 gave the winning pattern that matched your Silver Lotto System numbers.

The other 3 weeks are truly a big miss. 

Playing those would be throwing your dollars away.

So investing $7.95 a month to know which of those 4 week are going to give you the best number combinations is the way to go.

In other words, you're spending just $7.95 to know when to play.

You save money by not wasting it on unproductive weeks.

And maybe get $1000,000.00 like Fiona.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Get going! 

The Lotto-80 System will help you like crazy right now: http://www.lotto-80.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend