Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Too Good To Be True" - A Lottery Win Story






It's a popular saying..."Too good to be true".

And the saying is used as a caution against wild sc*ms and unsubstantiated schemes. 

But is this right?

Here's some examples of some personal "too good to be true" events in my own life:

- My wife of 36 years. Devoted, real, forgiving.
- My cars which continue to run for years without once breaking down (unlike 40 years ago).
- My ability to serve others with my products.
- An extended family without too many big issues, who are all successful in their own right. And who hold decent values.
- A life free of sickness or disease.
- A life filled with interesting travel and events (see my shortlist here: http://honest-lotto.blogspot.com/2007/04/shortlist-of-life.html
- This internet, which has enabled me and milllions of others to make a comfortable living without staff, premises or overheads (Get involved too, take a look at my "5 Minute Fortune" system: http://www.5minutefortune.com 



And if you were to pick any event in our lifetime that appears "too good to be true" - it would have to be the net.

The world wide web is a marvelous example of man's ingenuity.

Go back 20 years and try and imagine its impact on your life today. It's almost unbelievable.

So I appear to have a charmed life... almost too good to be true.

Sometimes my Silver Lotto System is seen as "too good to be true". 

And it may look that way at first. 

After all, I'm the biggest enthusiast of its tremendous winning power, and I tend to get carried away sometimes. So you may not believe all I have to say about it because my bright-eyed, almost fanatical zeal.

So you need to observe my winner's testimonies - hundreds of them with large winnings and almost-winnings - like John here:

---
Hi Ken,

...Few days ago, while checking the profiles 
created as per your system against past winning 
draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot 
(all 6 numbers) exactly.
John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---

Then a real winner (though there's no difference... one took a ticket and the other didn't):

---
Dear KEN,

...last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where 
we stand today. 6 provisional winners of 
$537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and 
we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

All well and good, but let me tell you this: my system has some flaws. 

Uh huh.

The biggest flaw is that it won't give you the jackpot - or any other prize - WHEN you want it. 

If you find a system that promises to do this, it will indeed be "too good to be true." Don't even go there.

If you're happy to put up with that minor blemish and just get a system that works, then the Silver Lotto System is the perfect match.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend