Thursday, December 04, 2008

How To Stretch Your Lotto Dollar






You might have looked at most of my systems. 

And you've figured that you need just one of them to get started on a winning path.

Many people buy the Silver Lotto System. It's the cheapest way to start.

And as you know by now, I tell you to buy as many lottery tickets as possible - even saving up for a month until you can afford to make a reasonable investment.

That's one of the most effective ways to get consistent lottery prize winnings.

But there's an easier and cheaper way to save some serious bucks. 

A low-price system just right for a recession :)

Let me explain...

Now, there are weeks where your Silver Lotto System numbers don't match the game numbers. In fact, no matter what numbers you played in that bad week, you still wouldn't get a red cent.

Then, like a miracle, your exact same numbers will match the NEXT game, and suddenly you're lying on a beach in the tropics, sipping a cool iced glass, with all your debts paid.

How do you do it?

With my Lotto-80 System

It works by choosing the games that will most likely match your Silver Lotto System numbers in the week you play.

Don't ask me how, because I'm not saying.

But it works, and it works good!

---
"I've Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"
"...Ken, I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, 
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... 
I won every week for four months on Powerball. It 
was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS. Thank you..."
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---


"OK," you say, "I bet this will cost me a bomb. After all, I've got me the Silver Lotto system that wins 8 out of 10 games."

"Now you're giving me something that will predict WHEN I should play and that will also save me a bunch of wasted money. That's got to be at least worth $150 a month."

Well, it should be. But it's not.

This valuable secret is just a flea-sized $7.80 a MONTH!

That's the cost of a hamburger, a month.

That's all you need to increase your winning chances from 8 games in 10 to almost every game you play!

For a tiny $7.80 a month.

And I've been promising to put the Lotto-80 System price up for months, so it probably won't stay this cheap for long.

So get going now.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S.  Read more about it here: http://www.lotto-80.com


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend