Thursday, April 17, 2008

Your Lotto Toolbox






A while ago I bought a professional mechanic's toolbox, a big red metal cabinet with multiple drawers. You might think I'm a part-time mechanic, but I'm not really good at this sort of skill. Most of my time is spent cleaning and polishing my fleet of vehicles - and I'm very good at that.

Fixing them? I leave that to the experts.

But the toolbox looked impressive, and many other car guys had one looking pretty in their garage. So I thought, why not!

After a while I started to fill it with tools. You'll laugh, but even as I bought the tools, I really didn't think I'd use 10 types of spanners or 50 different screwdriver heads. But they looked so neat and orderly in their special purpose compartments, I couldn’t resist.

But guess what? Over the last 2 years I reckon I have used every single tool in my tool cabinet! Every one of them! Spanners, wrenches, cutters, crimpers, pliers... the list goes on.

Maybe I haven't used all of the screwdriver heads just yet, but the majority of the other tools have seen the light of day at least once. And it's saved me a lot of bother, and made whatever I was doing much easier. I could not be without them.

What does this tell you?

Simply this... that you can't be too well prepared. And the more tools you have, the better you can do a job. My worst mistake over many previous years of fixing stuff was not having the right tool. In the past I would use a screwdriver to lift a paint tin lid. So today I have the correct tool for it - and so I save the damage (and paint) to my screwdriver.

Lotto is the same. My system and products are your tools for winning. And the more tools you have, the better success you have.

Sure, you can have just a couple of make-do's to get you started, but there comes a time when you need all the right tools for your job.

And we all know about your job - to get the Big Win!

Here's the list of lotto tools that I consider essential for your own lotto tool cabinet. Buy each one and you'll find your winning chances will increase dramatically:


TOOL #1. The Silver Lotto System
You need this top shelf item to start your winning streak. It’s the base system for most of my other products. It will give you everything you need for almost every game in the world, as Sigvard tells us here:
---
Hi Ken,
Just wanted to tell you I had 5 winning numbers in
the Scandinavian Vikinglotto-6/48-a couple of weeks
ago.Also I have been winning small dividends every
time I played.
Thanks a lot for your system.
Kind Regards,
Sigvard W.
---

See tomorrow's post for the next tip!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter