Friday, April 25, 2008

Report Shocks World (Well, OK - Some People!)






Everyone was shocked - except me.

Because... Britain's National Lottery Commission says in a report that lotto is not as random as was previously thought.

This of course is no surprise to me, since my Silver Lotto System is based upon interpreting patterns like this.

Completed in 2002 (10 years AFTER I developed my own system), the nine-page document, called "The Randomness of the National Lottery" was meant to offer absolute proof that lotto is random.

But it doesn't show that proof...if you keep reading it.

The report covered 637 draws from 1994 to 2002 and says, among other things:

- Some number combinations popped up with unusually high frequency.
- Other numbers showed a major departure from randomness.
- The number 38 was drawn so many times that they wondered whether a ball inspection was required.
- The bonus ball would usually be a high number - 40 or above.
- Thunderball draws that were 4 weeks apart seemed to 'talk' to each other. If one game favored a high set of numbers, then there would be a correspondingly low set 4 draws later.

So what does this mean to you, the lotto player looking for a solution?

You don't have to figure all this complex stuff out for yourselves. You can just buy my Silver Lotto System and be done with it in less than 30 minutes, total.

And I get the number 38 into every game, so you won't miss out!

In other words, spend time dreaming about what you'll spend your winnings on, rather than trying to figure out how to adapt new systems because--I've done all the work for you! (AND saved you around $50 if you buy here today).

---
Thanks a ton Ken,
Just to let you know I have won very often
using your system, I have tried alot of
others and no luck.
I won again, $14,950.00 and ten free tickets
this past weekend.
Thanks
Bill H (name & address supplied)
---

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter