Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Have A Competitor Who Fakes!

I hate rip-offs.

I hate copy cats.

And I don’t like complainers.

But I'm complaining today, rarely. About a lottery system guy, for the sheer audacity of his moves.

He has a website I've just discovered. (I'm not going to reveal his name or where it is - it's not worth wasting your time on).

But funnily enough, much of his webpage material is not original. It's lifted from mine... some words, some phrases, the concepts, the general feel.

Now, I don’t mind people copying my ideas. It's a compliment in a way that the leader in a field has to accept.

But to put fake testimonials for ridiculous winnings - like $55 million - for his users is plain ludicrous.

They're fake, because they all look the same - the million dollar winners sound like the low-prize winners.

Well Ken, you say, if this guy has been in business as long as you - and his system works, maybe his testimonials would be high too.

Maybe. The point is, I did a bit of searching and found out some stuff. He's been in business for not more than a year. And with only a little more effort I found that much of his testimonials and text comes from article sites and other lottery sites.

It's fake through and through. A waste of $47 if you buy it.

OK, what's the lesson here? How can you avoid being ripped off!

Hey - stick with proven winning systems like mine.

First - check how long a system has been going. Long time = good. I can show you newspaper ads for my system going back to the early 90's. So 17 years in the lotto business is good news for you!

Second - if it seems too good to be true, it is!

I'm not in that department. I don’t promise you extraordinary top prizes, because I know they are hard for anyone to get, and luck plays a part.

So my systems are realistic, and they don’t make extravagant promises. That's because they are different from all the rest of the crowd... they are logical, workable and winnable.

My systems work with strength and consistency... getting you set up for the big-time, even maybe starting with small half-million dollar winnings (for some).

And my testimonials are not fakes. It's illegal to make these up!

Take care out there!