Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lotto $71million Correctly Predicted!





A short while back the National Lottery's EuroMillions game coughed up £35,425,411.80 (that's over US$71.4 million) to one lucky winner.

My Lotto-80 System predicted a 75% chance of the Silver Lotto System winning numbers in this game.

This morning when I went to calculate the exact percentage, my system's prediction was very accurate. There was a bias in the "40" winning numbers that skewed the percentage. The winning numbers were 40, 42, 43, 49, with 2, 6 and 23 balancing it out.

So my 75% recommendation was correct, again.

What does all this number talk mean to you?

This... if you use my Lotto-80 System you're going to be better off straight away - because I actually predict (with close to 100% accuracy) WHEN you should play, or not. And it only takes a few seconds with the easy red, orange and green "traffic lights" indicators.

And you don’t have to play EuroMillions - the Lotto-80 system covers many other lotto games around the world as well.

If you can't be bothered setting up your own numbers, I'll play for you too. See how in this special offer: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm

(This is a really good deal, but if you just want to know more about the Lotto-80 System, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com)

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter