Thursday, April 24, 2008

Get Your Lotto System Right, It's Worth $1000,000 To You!






If you've been following my posts for a while, you realize I'm a car enthusiast.

Low-slung, gleaming hunks of sculptured metal are what excite me most. And I'm lucky to have a couple of such cars. (I don't want to show off here... just know that I've worked hard for most of my life in order to get these).

So you'll understand that for me a garage is not just a place to keep leftover house junk like most people. For me, it is a shrine... a showroom where my cars can be stored in their pristine glory.

We shifted house a while back. Like our new place, my previous house also had a bare concrete floor which I had tried to paint with a special imported floor paint.

But even though I took all precautions and followed the directions right down to the last word, it was only a few months before the paint started peeling. It's quite common. Many people have this problem when they take a DIY (do-it-yourself) approach.

For my new place, I was determined to get it done right. So over the last couple of days, a flooring expert has been grinding, ceiling, and coating the garage floor. When he finishes tomorrow, the surface will glisten and gleam. And best of all, the surface will last for a decade or more.

So what's the lesson here?

It's easy to see... you can waste a lot of time and energy trying to get it right - but ultimately getting nowhere when you do it yourself.

You need to call in the experts.

You can try and figure out your own lotto combinations, but it's really like trying to paint the garage floor yourself. You're trying to save money by working out your own formula - or even adjusting mine - but in fact you're worse off.

The best way is also the quickest. You don’t waste precious time doing it yourself, and can spend it on more profitable pastimes.

It makes sense doesn't it?

If someone has had a successful lotto system for many years - with a huge database of successful winnings, shouldn't you use that system? It soon pays off, as Phil told me:

---
Ken
I bought your system a couple of years ago...Anyway
still kept trying the system and 2 weeks ago
won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00....
Be good to hear back from ya
Thanks Phil.
Pf******@ncable.net.au
---

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter