Monday, March 13, 2006

Unique PowerBall System Now Ready!

A few posts ago I told you I would have a special Powerball system finished... and I'm pleased to announce it is now ready for you.

Why Powerball? Regular readers will remember that I'm not in favor of playing games with large numbers or balls. But since I get so many requests from readers for a special Powerball system, I've decided it was time for Powerball to have its own program.

And here's why...

Powerball has offered more record jackpot prizes than most other lottos in US history. The last one was $365 million on February 18. There have been many others last year for $54 million, $164 million, $125 million... and many around $20 million and under.

The sheer size of these jackpots means that you would be silly not to buy some tickets.

But of course, you would be wasting your money unless you had a special system to steer you safely through the huge number of losing tickets. Yes - my POWERSPREAD system.

A crack at the multi-million-dollar Powerball draw is just a click away!

Go here now: www.honestlotto.com/powerball.htm