Sunday, March 26, 2006

This Is Your Lucky Day!

.
Just to remind you that I have developed a special system just for Powerball. You don't need to buy the Honest Lotto System or work out any numbers - it's all ready to transfer to your tickets. Take a look: www.honestlotto.com/powerball.htm.



TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Want to guess who had a lucky day and won lotto prizes in last night's draw?

Was it:
- the guy with his free ticket from last week?
- the Silverite who plays 5 lines a month?
- the person who didn't buy a ticket?

OK... I'm getting a bit silly with that last one. But have you noticed a common thread running through these reasons?

Yes, they were all unlucky. But the main reason was this...

Luck flavours frequent players.

That's because the more you plays, the more it pays! (Excuse my bad grammar there).

Frequency will lead to luck because playing more reduces the odds dramatically. That's the theory my Honest Lotto System is based on too.

South African golfing legend Gary Player (what a great surname!) was fond of saying: "The more I play, the luckier I get."

All he was doing was increasing his odds in luck.

So how can you increase your luck in lotto and have a truly lucky day?

1. Play more often.
2. Use more numbers (lines).
3. Buy more tickets
4. Stay positive.

Could the next game - and the next, and the next - be your lucky day, like Diane here who plays every week?

---
Ken I have continued to win at EACH and EVERY draw
I entered since purchasing your system. Again I
won $50. this last Saturday, it's like having a
part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Thanks again, Ken...
Yours truly, Diane F
---

OK Ken, you ask... What does item no.4 mean - stay positive?

Good question. I'll tell you next issue about the dramatic improvements you can get by being positive.
.