Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kick Me Now, I'm Stupid!

I have an amazing story for you that is so abysmally stupid that I have to get it off my chest straight away.

I want you to read it now -- even before you read the rest of this email. You won't regret it: www.honestlotto.com/tt.htm




TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm almost too emotionally drained after writing the pitiful story above, but I'll rally now to give you more value than you get in any other lotto newsletter. (That's if anyone else puts one out like me - do they? Am I the only one? You lucky reader!)

It's this... I want to warn you about lotto scams presently going round. Because I'm getting quite a few through my Inbox.

And if I am - then you surely get them too.

What worries me to the point of distraction are the number of emails I get from readers wondering if these scam-suckers are genuine? I get the feeling these people don't really know.

So I have to tell you most emphatically - NO. And NO again!

Most emails advising that you have won a prize in a lottery that you did not enter are an outright scam. Some of these creeps are also illegally using the Honest Lotto website as a cover. See www.lotto-tips.com/54.htm for an example. When I see stuff like this, I want to grab them by the neck and their sorry little coat-tails and drag their scrawny a** to the nearest official lockup.

Your questions when you get these pathetic, fraudulent emails should be:

- Did I enter their draw?
- Did I pay money to play their online or offline game?
- Does it all sound 'too' official? (This is your warning...official-looking emails are designed to make you think they're real).

1. If your answer is no to any question, then ignore them. Don't even reply to their email. Delete it straight away too, so no-one else gets burned.

2. Don't call any phone number they give you. They usually have a boiler-room operation designed to trap you and convince you they are authentic.

3. And most importantly - do NOT send money, your credit card numbers, your bank account, social security number, driver's license or your ID - or anything - to anyone that "needs" it for authentication or payout. Don't pay them a dime!


You might be tempted to check the scam out on a scammer website. I wouldn't bother. As you've read at the beginning of my Tip, some of these sorry excuses for humankind will do anything to trap you - including giving my name as reference. They'll make it sound believable. It's not.

There's only one way to fully check it out if you have any doubts, and that's to email me direct through www.honestlotto.com/email.htm and include the email they sent you as text in your message (not attachments please. The only attachments you and I can open with confidence are PDF files).

I'll soon tell you if the email is genuine (and you can bet I'll NEVER say yes). But send it anyway and I can add it to my growing collection of scam letters - so others can avoid them too.