Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The One Word That Makes Me Fume...

.
One word that gets my blood boiling - but a word that thankfully fewer people here are using - is s-c-a-m. It's amazing how many people use that word at the start of their association with me and the Honest Lotto System.

But then, as they get to know me and how the system works, their use of the "S" word drops away. Usually by that time they have bought my system and are getting results. In other words, I've passed their "user" test...usually with flying colors.

I don't blame them being suspicious. After all, when you're in the lotto business and there are many s-c-a-m-s about, how do you know who's genuine or not?

Here's my quick checklist for you. Ask yourself... do scammers do any of these things?:

- Have a photo of themselves on their website?
- Answer every email promptly within 24 hours?
- Use one of the largest online credit card processors (ClickBank--who will shut them down in an instant if there is even a hint of a problem?)
- Have a 16-year history in the same business?
- Are in the top 100,000 websites on the net, out of billions? (Hint--it often takes years to get to that position)
- Write you informative, almost-daily newsletters, for years?
- Are known in other internet circles as a guru?
- Offer a 12 month guarantee?

By now you will start to figure that - yep, all these items apply to me!

I'm feeling a bit happier now. Rant over :-)
.