Thursday, December 22, 2005

Xmas Annoys Me

Yes, Xmas annoys me.

Holidays give me the creeps.

Travel gets me riled up.

Want to know why?

Because I love my work. And anything that takes me away from improving and tweaking my lotto system gets me steamed up...even Xmas Day - though I love seeing our family all together and wouldn't miss this time for the world.

Some might call me a workaholic, but I don't agree. When you're doing what you enjoy, you don't need holidays, time out. Nor do you suffer from stress.

What about you? Do you enjoy the luxury of enjoying your work, and get resentful when anything takes you away from it? If so, like me, you're lucky.

But I'm guessing you're like most folk on this planet, and you wake up each day to work you hate, bosses you don't respect, and a poor wage for your efforts.

That's where my system helps you.

Imagine a world where you didn't have to worry about money. Where you could be as generous as you want to friends and family, and never have to be fearful about when the dollars will run out.

It normally takes decades of work and a clever brain to achieve that happy state.

So, if you're like me, who doesn't have the luxury of time (I'm closing on 60 in a few years), or a genius brain (mine barely scrapes past the minimum IQ when I'm trying to figure out our fancy can opener!), then you're going to need to speed up your chances.

The best way to do that is with lotto.

Not the old way...taking a chance each week with a handful of quick-pick lines that cost you $3.

But with a strategy, a plan. Doing this means you need less good luck to achieve a win.

That's what I'm giving you with the Honest Lotto System. A strategy to accelerate your wealth in as short a time as possible. That's what I work for...plotting long into the night and during the day when the sun beams down and I should be out mowing the lawn or having fun at the beach.

But for you to benefit from my system, you must obey my instructions to the letter.

Many folk think they can win using 5 tickets a week, and hope for success with a tiny investment of a few dollars.

It doesn't work that way. Same with everything...the more you play and pay, the better your win chances.

But there is a secret with the Honest Lotto System, and it's this.

If you can't afford a lot of tickets, even a few dollars will help your chances a lot.

The strength of my system means that every dollar you spend on a ticket is working thousands of times harder for you than with any other method I know.

It's the reason why the Honest Lotto System is probably the world's top selling lotto system.

And why I work so hard.

This email says it all:

---
Ken,

I ordered your program about 3 months ago, I've played the lottery for over 15 years, mostly Quick Picks, I also utilized Ms. Gail Howard's system some years back. I ordered your system and didn't use it, until last week, for the first time, mostly because I thought the system would not work. Last week, I put it to the test, the Florida Lotto had rolled-over to 50 million, we didn't win anything, one of the players in our pool told me to run the numbers again for the next game, the lottery was at 60 Million, I decided to play Quick Picks instead, what a foolish idea. My friend, who I left the copy of your system at her house, who also helped me calculate the numbers in your system, called me yesterday, Thanksgiving day, screaming I had 5 numbers in the system that paid $5,000.00. I informed her that I didn't play the numbers, even though I had planned to play them for myself, instead, I left the numbers in my office.
I just wanted to let you know, I am convinced your system works, I am positive I will be writing you again with good news.
Charles
Tampa, Florida
---



TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

There are lotto win emails going round with the Honest Lotto System website address on it (www.honestlotto.com). They tell you that you've won some money in an international lotto and you need to send some money to secure your win.

And it's an outright scam. See more details here: http://www.lotto-tips.com/54.htm

I really hope none of you have been taken in by it.