Saturday, December 10, 2005

When Are You Going To Wake Up!

Am I'm being a bit tough on you when I asked you - "When are you going to wake up!"

Let me explain...

What have you done to make this last year a winning one?

Nothing?

So what will you do to make next year a winning year?...

- When are you going to realise that it takes some effort to win? You can't take a couple of Honest Lotto System lines for a week and expect to win straight off. Make the effort. It won't cost you any more that what you're spending now... I don't give a minimum spend amount in my system.

- When will you realise that lotto is a game of chance? Some readers write and complain they haven't won as much as these people have in the last months--our biggest win months in the 15-year Honest Lotto System history:
- $537,396.59 win by Maher M... the biggest yet.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry. Because an accident
prevented him from buying the winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 win by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $1,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

- When are you going to stop messing about and realise that investing a few dollars to buy my world-beating system is necessary *before* you can win? You won't get anything with your lucky dips, guesswork or lucky rabbit's foot.

- When are you going to realise that I cannot keep selling my system cheaper than anyone else? It has to go up in price. It has already several times this year. Maybe the next few weeks will be the time I do it again. But now, for the price of a couple of hamburger meals, it can be yours. Online, no delay.

What are you waiting for?

Reading my newsletters every day for a year won't get you your millions... you have to make the effort, step by step:

1. Buy the Honest Lotto System at www.honestlotto.com
2. Add my Lotto-80 for a better win ratio: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Play as much as you can afford (yes - even at Xmas you should have a few dollars to spare... and if you doubt that, think what kind of Xmas you'll have when your bank balance reads $23,000,000 instead of $2,300 in overdraft!)
4. Persist, persist, persist.

Don't blame me if next year turns out to be the same as this year.

You have to wake up NOW, and act NOW.