Monday, December 12, 2005

Get Off The Lotto Diet!

Can't decide which diet to go on? One popular trendy book tells you something, and two weeks later Dr Phil tells you something else.

Former president Bill Clinton went on the South Beach Diet, then had to have heart surgery not long afterward.

Confusing isn't it?

Especially when you have to decide--from all the conflicting gaggle of experts out there--what diet is going to be the best for your money.

Occasionally I get emails asking me how my Honest Lotto System compares to other systems.

Just like diet plans.

Usually I get these questions because the writer hasn't had much success with their existing program.

Well, I don’t make comparisons. Like the diet business, it's just too complex to compare them.

But there is a simpler way...

What you should ask yourself is this: What RESULTS do these other lotto systems show for their buyers?

I look at many system websites in my research (but I never buy them--I know they don’t work as well as the Honest Lotto System).

All I see is how "good" they say their system is.

They never say who has won using it.

But I do.

On my testimonial page (www.honestlotto.com/lotto/link/testimonial.htm) you'll see many happy success stories, with some win amounts up to over half a million dollars.

Whether it's lotto systems or diet plans, you need to be able to decide among them.

Here's the email that set this article off for me:

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and
they all stank. i piled money in and got
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
while but i started to get some dollars.
Then last week I got $77000. wow!!!! I
never had that much money in my life its
like 2 years wages all at one time. First
thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA (name and address supplied)
---

So what else makes my Honest Lotto System different to others? How can you make a fair comparison between them all, apart from showing winnings?

Let's blow my own trumpet here. No other lotto system owner will give you all this... Absolutely free (better value than a personal trainer!)...

- Sends you detailed and informative almost-daily newsletters
- Will check your Profile numbers for you
- Works continuously towards getting you better win results.
- Develops new ways to get you winning (Lotto-80).
- Shows many winners and success stories.

Here's a better idea... don’t go on a diet yet - buy the Honest Lotto System (www.honestlotto.com) and get your own lotto diet plan.

As the tired Hollywood saying goes: you can never be too rich or too thin!