Monday, December 26, 2005

What's Unusual About The Number 38?

How did your Xmas Day go? Did you win on Saturday?

Let's hope both events were a success for you.

If you're still not a Silverite (a person who has bought my Honest Lotto System) because you just don't trust the net for buying stuff, here's a quick answer for you:

Don't worry about it! It is a safe medium.

Let me tell you that by my own count I have the highest customer satisfaction rates of any internet business I know. Yep, I answer mail promptly, send off emails within 24 hours (though a couple of days were up to 48 hours recently... a man's gotta take Xmas off sometime!), deposit checks promptly and generally strive to give you the best customer experience possible.

Why do I do this?

Two reasons:

The short answer is because I have a 15 year-old reputation to uphold, and a long term business to run. That's right... I'm going to be around for the next 10, 20 or more years. I never intend to give up this business because I enjoy it helping people win.

And secondly, because there are so many dirty players in the lottery business, I want to stand out above them all.

Yes, there's even a seller in Australia who has ripped off my entire system, repackaged it as the "Formula 1" system, and is now nervously biting his nails waiting for a visit from the local police. The only delay has been gathering proof for them, but this is almost completed. If I can manage it, I will press charges and get this crook into jail.

I'm tough on copyright! If you've bought his scam, get a refund and complain to your local authorities including your credit card company.

What does all this mean to you?

That I'm serious about your business.

So if you are one of a dozen people who send me emails or letters each month because you haven't heard back from me within 24 hours, why do you think that is? Yes, it's because you haven't followed the steps at www.honestlotto.com/email.htm and my replies are getting blocked by your ISP.

The worst offending ISP's are comcast.net and msn.com. I get a lot of replies blocked by both of them.

What's the answer? Complain to them, and also sign up for another free account like Yahoo! or Hotmail. While these are not perfect either, you may just get an answer from me--through them--when all else fails.


TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

I came across an interesting article recently. Britain's National Lottery Commission unleashed a previously unpublished report that stated since the number 38 popped up so many times, lotto games seemed not to be random. The two academics who completed the report, Dr John Haigh and Professor Charles Goldie, said that this number was drawn so many times that they wondered whether there was a fault in the draw system.

Just to reassure you - the Honest Lotto System gives you 38 in your Profiles. Any quirks like this in any country of the world are well covered by my system.