Friday, December 23, 2005

Are You A True Silverite?

For those of you who don't know what a Silverite is, it's the name I give to my Honest Lotto buyers.

Sorry, these folks don't get a number or any special name tags, but they do get some other advantages set out on my web page (www.honestlotto.com) - like my personal online support and enthusiastic newsletters.


Okay, back to my question... "Are You a True Silverite?"

You will know because:

- Silverites are planners. Right at this very minute they are probably getting ready for Saturday's game. Even though it's the day before Christmas.

- Silverites are persistent. They know that the combination of my Honest Lotto System and their steady investment will ultimately give them The Big Win. They play often.

- Silverites are positive and enthusiastic. These traits carry them through the low winning times.

It's easy to become a true Silverite... just buy the system and start reading my newsletters!


Also, now's the time to start thinking about your success in 2006.

Yes, you should plan for this right now.

Don't base it on the past.

If this 2005 year has not gone too well for you, simply forget all about it. Put it behind you.

Yes, I'm going against all common advice. Many gurus suggest that you use your New Year's resolutions to improve on the year past.

Trouble is, if you had a stinky 2005 year - then even just surviving next year will be a better bet!

This is not the attitude. You want to be in a better place than that.

I want you to aim for the moon.

Disregard where you are now, and be determined to make 2006 your best year EVER.

For Silverites, this means:

- concentrating as much investment on one game as possible instead of spreading your money out over many games.

- it means staying with the same numbers each time, instead of changing them when you don't seem to get results.

- it means having a Win Wish List... a detailed list of maybe 20 items that you desperately want. This is where you describe everything you have ever dreamed of, and put it in writing.

The act of writing it down is very important. It makes your dreams concrete.

Review this list every day. Read it, visualize yourself having all the happiness that money can bring.

This will power you through 2006.


For those of you who observe this holiday, I want to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas.

I especially want to thank all the Silverites who have contributed to making my year the best ever... not only financially, but in spirit. There are a lot of extremely nice people out there, and I seem to have met my fair share of you through my newsletters and e-mails.