Sunday, October 30, 2011

Today I Unlock The Mysterious Winning Lottery Power Of Prediction For You






I'm hugely predictable. 

If I see a nice sports car, I want to buy it. If I see a person in need, I want to help them. If I see a magazine at an angle, I want to straighten it.

My life is bounded by predictable movements and options. Anyone who knows me will be able to press the right buttons immediately to get a response. 

For example, last week I had some laser treatment for spider veins on my face.  

"I guess you'll want to stay indoors for the next week or so," said my wife, knowing how fussy I am about always being seen at my best.

She was right. The same predictability that makes me dress up for a visit to the city - and not be seen with unsightly spots on my face - also makes it easy to know what I care about.

Many years ago I read "All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten" by the engaging Robert Fulghum. In the intro the author talked about how he was caring less about how he dressed after he turned 50. 

I still can't understand how anyone can let their standard of dress slip... just because they age.

I just don't have that flexibility to let myself go.

So when it came to organizing a system to beat the lottery, it was easy. I just had to follow the predictable patterns I saw in myself and everything else.

I saw patterns not only in the tickets, but also in the way each game was played.

And so the Lotto-80 system was born, just a few short years after the Silver Lotto System

And recently, every week, I have been giving away some of its secrets for 5 games out of the 85+ on the secret membership website.

I do that to show you how this low-cost membership will make you win more and lose less.

Because one of the real benefits of the Lotto-80 System system is the way it stops you spending unnecessarily on wasted tickets. After all, if the chances of winning are way down one week, why should you buy tickets for that game?

The cost of this system membership is too low at just $7.80 a month. I know - I'll never get rich at that rate. But I want to help the Silverites who have bought my Silver Lotto System get better results, and this is the way to do it.


So here are 5 of the games which have a YES for play this coming week:

THIS WEEK'S WINNING PREDICTIONS:

Australia SA Lotto
Canada Western 649
New Zealand Lotto
Arizona The Pick
Florida Lotto

Don't forget - the Lotto-80 System uses your Silver Lotto System, so get that first if you don't have it: http://www.silverlotto.com.

So when you're next undecided about whether to play this week or not, make it easy on yourself.

Go here and sign up now: http://www.lotto-80.com

I predict great success for you!

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and
the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest
amount I've won since I bought your systems a
couple of years ago, but I never paid out more
than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.
Fiona.B. 
(fio********@yahoo.com)

---

By the way, if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver