Monday, October 31, 2011

Here Are 5 Things Successful Lottery Winners DON'T Do






We all know about Arnold Schwarzenegger and the maid, and his hidden love child. 

But before his world unravelled a couple months back, Arnold was a very confident man.

Here's what he said at one time: "I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

Well, pride often comes before a fall, and he is looking less like a winner each day. 

Winners often trip up on their own bootlaces. In fact, many winners have lost heavily in one way or another before they achieved success or stardom. 

The same applies to winning the lottery... there are some things you just gotta AVOID in order to get that jackpot!

So here's 5 things winners DON'T do:

1. Winners DON'T play two or more games.
The lottery is the one investment you can't split up to spread your risk. You need to put all your eggs in one basket, and that means concentrating only on one game - and hitting it hard.

2. Winners DON'T play in a 'lucky' lotto store.
There is no such thing as lucky numbers, nor are there lucky stores. Some stores claim to get more high-end prizes, but when you look more closely at their track record, it's mainly because they have more people buying lottery tickets from them. It's simply a numbers game... the more numbers the better the odds.

3. Winners DON'T miss a game.
I've got dozens of testimonials where players have regrets - because they won the prize, but didn't play. Learn from their errors, like this million-dollar miss:

After taking tickets of the same series for some time,
I decided to extend out to a much larger number of 
entries. This was what Ken had been saying so I 
followed instructions. Now I needed to get organised 
quickly and cut to the chase, buy the tickets and watch 
the results. I did get organised but alas I let that fateful 
night go by when I did not buy and the prize pool 
meant that $1M would have been won as my first line 
of numbers came up.

Lester R.
(Name and Address Supplied)
---

4. Winners DON'T forget to address their ticket.
It's rare, but disputes over who owns the winning ticket do happen. As soon as you know the result, put your name on the ticket - and sign it too... that makes it legally your property.

5. Winners DON'T use just one method to win.
That's why I suggest the Silver Lotto System as your No.1 tactic, followed up by the Lotto-80 System which improves your odds and helps you avoid the losing games. If you want to go one better and be able to play those losing weeks, then the PRO System is the one for you: http://silverlottopro.com.

---
"WINNER $3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto
system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters
and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday
i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big
jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today.
6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total
of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---


By the way, if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver