Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Word Charlie Sheen Uses To Win


I awoke this morning and turned on the TV projector in my bedroom. 

The bright picture sprung into life on the drop-down screen on the far wall.

But I almost wished I hadn't pressed the ON button.

According to the news it was earthquakes, tsunamis, Charlie Sheen and general mayhem. 

My goodness, maybe I shouldn't leave my bed!

But I did - to put out the rubbish bins while the rain whipped my face and the garage door clanged in the wind as it closed.

Then I sat down at my computer screens as I do every morning, cracked my knuckles as I thought for a minute. 

What makes us all keep going when times get tough?

And as I thought, I realized - it's hope.

Spring will turn into summer and the cold, windy days will soon be gone.

And many Silverites will have won a substantial lottery prize, like Maher M., our $3.2 Million winner: 

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

The fact is, when you've lived a while on the planet, you soon realize that everything goes round in cycles. History repeats. 

Some parts we recognize - like the 7-year housing boom and bust cycle. 

Other cycles are shorter, like the volatile oil swings or the price of groceries at our local store.

But hope and change - the related pillars of our lives - remain the same over the years.

There is as much chance of you winning your lottery now as there was 50 years ago, or 50 years ahead. 

As long as you keep hoping and playing.

I'm fond of telling my family that they should never give up hope or worry needlessly... because there will always be a sunny day ahead. 

Cancers will soon be cured with new treatments. 

And interest rates will always come down.  

Cars are being made to run more cheaply and safely.

You can have your cake and eat it too. 

And lotto will always be there to win. 

And get this - most lottery jackpots and winning amounts have never reduced over past decades - they have ALWAYS increased. 

It's always going to get better for you as a player.

And my system is still producing winners - thousands of them - as you see from my website: http://www.silverlotto.com

So why worry? 

Don't abandon ship just yet.

There's a win round every corner, waiting for you.

All you need is RFA... Relentless Focused Action to get you winning.

Even Charlie Sheen uses 'Winning' as his mantra. 

Hey, works for him.

Get started with the tools you need to win this 2011.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver