Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I Learned About Winning The Lottery From The Philips Baby

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

A couple of years back I bought a digital photo frame.

It had a nice little 5 or 6 inch screen, good quality, made by Philips.

And it sits on the cabinet beside my 50 inch TV screen in my office.

But there is this little problem...

I was only able to load 10 pictures of my family into its memory.

That didn't really worry me, except...

The default picture - which I can't delete - is a young baby, smiling out at me.

Nobody I know.

No relation to us at all.

And I can't get rid of it.

So as the pictures cycle through every 20 minutes or so, there is a time every couple of days as I look across and the 'Philips baby' is showing. 

But when it does appear, I give a little smile.

Because it's exactly how my system works.

Imagine all my family photos being successful lottery win games, and the Philips baby is representing a no-win game.

So every time you look at the photo frame (play a lottery game) and use the Silver Lotto System, you'll see a picture of your family - a winning situation.

But every few games you're going to come up with one game that doesn't make you very happy.

That's the Philips baby.

But you'd better get used to it, because that's how life is.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and
they all stank. i piled money in and got
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
while but i started to get some dollars.
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I
never had that much money in my life its
like 2 years wages all at one time. First
thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA (name and address supplied)
---

As good as my system is, there's always going to be a game you can't win... a rogue one that doesn't go your way.

Every time the Philips baby appears, it reminds me that life sometimes doesn't go our way all the time.

---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, 
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Thanks
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

Did you have a Philips baby moment in your last game?

Don't worry... keep playing and you'll be back on track sooner than you know: http://www.silverlottopro.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver