Thursday, August 14, 2008

Your Chances Of Getting The Lottery Jackpot Are...






When people evaluate a lottery system, that's a real question going through their minds:

"If everyone bought the same lotto system, how could they all win the jackpot?"

Well, they can't. Think about it. No system could possibly predict the winning jackpot in a game. The odds of doing that are astronomical. It's impossible.

And I've always known that.

But there is another way to get substantial winnings, and it's really very simple...

Back in the early days I decided to build a system that would get the greatest number of prize winnings. If it achieved a main prize (it has once - $3.2 million in an Australian lottery), then that's a bonus.

So this is what my system does. It is tailored to get the numerous multiple prizes of every size.

Like Powerball for example. Last week there were a total of 379,095 winners of prizes from $200,000 down to $3.

Pretty easy to get a prize in this number, like Michael here:

---
"I Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"

Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00,
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many
times... I won every week for four months
on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR
SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

You can get the Powerball system here: http://www.silverlottopro.com

Suddenly, players who haven't won a single free ticket in 10 years discover that they getting multiple smaller prizes constantly:

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

Thousands of players over the last 17 years have been winning smaller prizes of up to $500,000.

So what would you rather have...

A chance at a multiple number of smaller prizes up to a few million dollars each... or the almost impossible chance of winning one major prize?

Once you understand that, then you see the power of my systems.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter