Saturday, August 30, 2008

WARNING...Multiple Lottery Price Rises Ahead







Last week one of my lotto products took a price hike.

And I put it up without saying a word about it to you... the Custom Profiles went from $29 to $37 each.

That was sneaky huh? Sorry about that.

But this is just the start of a range of price increases I'm making shortly, and I'll give you 2 reasons why I'm doing it...

Firstly, my products have been vastly underpriced for years. While I've struggled to crank out customized-this and specialized-that, the time it takes to research and make them has been steadily growing.

By putting prices up I'm trying to get back what I put out in value.

And second, I don't want everyone to buy my stuff.

I can see your eyebrows rise and your jaw drop when I say that. But there's a very good reason why it will help you as a Silverite (buyer of my systems), and it's called scarcity value...

Let me explain.

There's a lot of competition for the top prizes in lottery games around the world. So the more people who have the top range of winning numbers - the less they get in their pockets. Works like this: Imagine sharing a $100 million prize with 30 others. You can't do much with your share of $3.3 million these days. Hardly gets you a decent bejeweled cat dish :)

So it's in my best interest to give you a system that hasn't saturated the share of the world's games with other players.

By increasing the price it stops a lot of people buying and keeps the number of competing winners down. That's got to be good for you.

And there's something else...

It's a fact only enthusiastic and dedicated players will fork out for a high-priced system. And these enthusiasts will be able to afford the $20 or more a game with my systems to get better results.

And so I'm able to serve the smaller number of Silverites better.

By the way, the price isn't just going up without any benefit to you. In each case I have improved, simplified or increased winning odds dramatically. You are going to get more than you pay for, that's my promise.

So if you decide to join my small band of followers today, you'd better get in quick now and save a few bucks along the way:


My Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special today. http://www.silverlotto.com

Custom Profiles: Don't want to fill out your Silver Lotto System yourself? I'll do them for you.
http://www.silverlotto.com/custom.htm

My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System: Gets you the best advantage every game with an easy red and green light play indicator.
http://www.lotto-80.com

Silver Lotto PRO System: A tri-combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 99%.
http://www.silverlottopro.com

My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System for USA and Australian Powerball.
http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm

My Winner's Circle Lotto Syndicate: Get 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines - played for you. You don't have to do a thing.
http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter