Saturday, August 09, 2008

3 Day Olympic Games Lotto Special - Save $264.







I don't offer massive price-drop specials that often, but this one is an Olympic Game reward for players who don't have any of my products yet. (Spectacular opening ceremony, wasn't it!)

So for just the next 3 days, I'm offering a 12-month subscription Silver Lotto PRO System - normally $441 - for just $177.

You save $264 and get:

1. The Silver Lotto System worth $97.
2. 12 months Lotto-80 Membership worth $228.
3. 4 Custom Profiles that make up the winning Silver Lotto PRO System that already has won one player $100,000.00, and numerous other winners as well, worth $116.

(If you already own any of these products separately, I'm sorry - I can't split this offer).

Tear yourself away from the tv if you can, and take a look at the website, but don't order from it. Instead, use this separate secure link: http://www.silverlottopro.com/Olympic_Game_Special.htm


See the Silver Lotto PRO System website here (but don't order from it).

Once you make the order, it'll take 48 hours to process your order, and then I'll tell you how to sign up to the Lotto-80 membership so you can get started straight away!

PS. It's true - I don't make these low-cost offers very often. And the Lotto-80 doubles in price very shortly, so you'll save even more!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter