Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John's $77,000.00 Lottery Win Started Me Thinking






Occasionally I get emails like the one below, asking me how my Silver Lotto System compares to other systems.

Usually I get these questions because the player hasn't had much success with their wheeling or whatever program.

Well, I don’t make comparisons. Like most things in life, the answer is never clear cut.

But there is a simpler way to check out these other systems...

And you should ask yourself this:

QUESTION: What RESULTS do these
other lotto systems show
for their buyers?

In the past I've looked at many other systems in my research (but I never buy them--I know they don’t work as well as mine). All I see is how "good" they say their system is. They never say who has won using it.

But I do.

On my testimonial page you'll see many happy success stories - the biggest with $3.2 million and others with some win amounts up to a quarter million dollars.

Here's the email that set this article off:

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and
they all stank. i piled money in and got
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
while but i started to get some dollars.
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I
never had that much money in my life its
like 2 years wages all at one time. First
thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA (name and address supplied)
---

So what else makes my Silver Lotto System different to others? How can you make a fair comparison between them all, apart from showing winnings? Let's blow my own trumpet here. No other lotto system owner will give you all this... absolutely free (better value than a personal trainer!)...

- Sends you detailed and informative daily newsletters.
- Will check your Profile numbers for you.
- Works continuously towards getting you better win results.
- Develops new ways to get you winning.
- Shows many winners and success stories.


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter