Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Making Sense Of The Small >$1,000.00 Wins






I get a lot of email from people who have won small amounts... $10 to $1,000.

They're so numerous that I haven't bothered putting them up on the testimonials section of my Silver Lotto System

So don't think it's just the bigger winners that use my system. There's a lot of people who are very happy with enough cash to pay off the credit cards, or buy their partner or family a dinner out and a great time.

Here's an example of one of the many emails I get:

<--------
Hi Ken,
I just want to quickly let you know Ive been
using your system for 3 weeks now and am
astounded at the results so far! Nothing huge
yet, but Ive won 4 div.5 and 3 div.4, better than
Ive done ever and Ive been playing for years...
...Thanks for your time, and your amazing
lotto system!

V Moore (address supplied)
-----------------


Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter