Friday, September 07, 2007

Last Reveal






*** Why isn't your phone number on your website? Better Business Bureau says only non-genuine sellers don't show it.

Most of my Silver Lotto Systemclients are in the States, Canada, Australia and Europe. I'm in New Zealand at the bottom of the world so most time zones are completely different to ours. A long time back, after I had been woken bleary-eyed for several nights at 2 or 3am (my normal bedtime is much earlier, believe it!), I withdrew my phone number from public gaze. No w you can't contact me at all by voice, but then neither can you ring the President of the United States. But you might be able to email him... and me. And I'll always reply. That's the only reason.

*** What about a fax number then?

Well, why are you reading this post instead of a fax from me? Faxes are so yesterday. And they cost money to send and the phone wakes me up in the middle of the night (See the previous question for the same reasons I don't give it out too obviously).

*** Even your street address isn't shown!

I had my full address on my website for many years. But with the growing number of stolen identities these days, showing personal items like street address (so handy to confirm credit cards for the trickster) is getting risky. I don't have a listed phone number for the same reason. But that lack of address doesn't mean I'm a huckster. Just that I've gone for most of my online life without problems, and I ain't gonna start them now! (part of this line from "A Bug's Life" animated movie).

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter