Saturday, September 08, 2007

About Win Ratios, And How They Affect You...






Many people are surprised (and maybe disbelieving) of my win percentage shown on my website. It's 80.3% and has gone now to 98%+. Why does this figure seem so improbably high?

Here's the answer: That figure includes EVERY win I made in each game, however small. Some weeks it might have been as little as $30. Other weeks in the hundreds of $$$. In 8/9 out of 10 visits I came away with money of varying amounts.

It's a great feeling to win, however small the amount! I often leave the notes spread out on my desk for a couple of days , just to remind me of the buzz of winning.

My high win percentage is also good for those of you who use the Silver Lotto System. By getting high win counts - even if the wins are small - it means the System is working, keeping us in the game, ready for when the major prize-winning numbers appear.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter