Sunday, July 07, 2013

Why The Bus Driver Gave Me A Strange Signal






The Bentley rounded the corner of the coastal road into our city with a gentle burble from the 12 cylinder engine.

Today I was taking a break from work - in the middle of the afternoon.

And the best way I knew how to relax from a few hours at the keyboard finishing the Lotto-80 predictions, was a trip in my sleek sports car.

The day was sunny, the exotic car gleamed. 

Inside I was revelling in the sumptuous leather and stunning luxurious interior design that this English carmaker does so well.

The only other vehicle on this deserted road was a yellow city bus approaching.

Then I noticed something strange as it came closer towards me.

Find out what in this new post: "Why The Bus Driver Gave Me A Strange Signal..." at thelottolife.com


And don't forget to check your Lotto-80 predictions. Login from the Lotto Life blog: thelottolife.com


Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver