Saturday, July 06, 2013

No Surprise: Most Of You Want To Be Millionaires






I like numbers. 

So one of the more enjoyable parts of reading the 'Business Insider' website each day is looking at the reader viewership numbers they show under each article.

The most popular articles can attract hundreds of thousand of readers in a day or two.

So today, I found one topic that had 385,000 readers since July 5.

The popular topic was a 'fake it till you make it' article: 

13 Ways To Look And Act Like A Millionaire, Even If You're Not.

I'll give you the list on the blog, but I'll also reveal the most important part of this topic that was missing.




Want to see if you won this wekend? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver