Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Are You Rich Enough To Give Stuff Away?






As I heaved the child's stroller on to the verandah of the large house, it was with a great deal of satisfaction.

This was the third trip I had made from the circular driveway to the front door from my Lexus SUV. 

Each time I deposited another armful of household items and hoped no-one was watching.

The owners, who were official collectors for the service, were out. 

I wanted the items to still be burglar-free when they got back.

It started back when I rang the donation service looking to donate some household items during our big cleanup.

"Certainly, you can donate those items," said the pleasant lady on the other end of the phone.

So how did I get all this stuff to donate in the first place?





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver