Thursday, May 02, 2013

Random Thoughts From A Lottery Millionaire






Woke up this morning feeling great, as usual. 

Today will be exciting and challenging, and I like that.

While I lay in bed listening to the rain pattering on the windows, I thought back a little... reflected on what the last few years have meant.

It's been a tremendously exciting time for me. 

With my system I've helped thousands win where in the past they've failed miserably. 

It's a great feeling.

So I plumped up the pillows behind my back, grabbed my iPad and wrote down a few thoughts about how money and winning has changed my life.

And will change yours.

Read it here: "Random Thoughts From A Lottery Millionaire..." at thelottolife.com


Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver