Friday, May 10, 2013

How To Be A Member Of My Secret Lottery Society






I'm about to have breakfast with an almost-lottery winner and friend. 

Though Lester won $1 million in principle, he failed to play on the day and couldn't collect.

But he's still a winner in my business because he had the winning numbers ready to go. 

You can't change that fact.

I'm going to order an omelette from an authentic French cafe at the bottom of my street. 

Where the waiters call out "Bon appetit" (have a good meal) in a heavy accent every time they waltz past your table with the next order.

My breakfast guest will probably order the same.

But thats all I can tell you about him. 

I'm not going to reveal any more about this Silverite in my secret society of winners. 

Here's why...





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver