Sunday, May 05, 2013

How My Line Drawing Experience Made Me More Effective At The Lottery






As I was clearing out some photos in my ongoing Massive Decluttering project this morning, I came across a line drawing of a camera I had done over 4 decades ago.

Some 40 years ago I became intensely interested in technical illustration. 

Even though there was no career path for this skill anywhere in my country, I pursued it with enthusiasm.

I was completely self-taught and this camera illustration was one of many I completed.

And although I didn't realize it at the time, this changed my thinking completely on the lottery.



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver