Monday, April 29, 2013

Instead Of Writing A Post Today About Winning The Lottery, I Visited This SuperYacht






At 11am today - the time I normally sit down and craft an article for my newsletter and this Lotto Life blog - I strapped on my Omega Seamaster America's Cup limited edition watch.

It was originally owned by one of our America's Cup crew, so it had a special meaning for me today.

Because I was about to visit a boat, one of the biggest boats in America.

Owned by a hedgefund billionaire.

I jumped in my SL500 and powered down to the city wharves, a 5 minute drive.

The day was perfect, blue sky, light winds, some cloud.

I used the underground carpark nearby, and in a couple of minutes I was standing at the side of the Archimedes.










Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver