Friday, April 19, 2013

How I Cheated Death On The Track And Discovered Trust






From my seat in the open top Porsche I could see the row of cones way down the track. 

The engine rumbled as I adjusted the steering wheel.

Beside me the instructor buckled up and gave some last minute instructions.

"I want you to floor the pedal," he said. 

"By the time you reach the marker cone you'll be doing about 70mph (110km/hr)."

Then I had to slam on the brakes and make a sharp left then right angle turn into a space marked by cones in the size of a parking space. 

I knew it was impossible.

Or was it?





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver