Sunday, April 28, 2013

$24,000 Winner Says We're Better Than A Fortune-Teller!






Ever read a horoscope and thought, "Yes, that's exactly how my day went!"

That's what a reader said about the Lotto-80 Membership predictions. (I've finished this week's numbers just now):

"Ken, I still cannot figure out how you do it!! For the past month I was winning moderate sums (about $30,00 to 40,00) in accordance with the Lotto-80 results I looked at each time. Then this week I got $24,000 and this amount is not as large as some your winners but it was an unbelievable result for me and my family. Thanks and I'll continue to believe! Grant S."

Grant used the acclaimed PRO Custom Profiles to get his results, as do many other winners.

While you can play quite happily with just the Silver Lotto System, getting the PRO with a Lotto-80 membership means that your money isn't being wasted each game.

And that saving counts a lot these days!

If you're not a Lotto-80 Member, take a look at today's blog post where you can see a free sample of games coming up this week using the Lotto-80 Membership.





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver