Friday, February 10, 2012

Take Advantage Of These Currency Rates To Make Yourself A Lottery Winner!






I was reading this morning about American investor Sandy Weill selling his New York apartment. He asked $88m - twice what it was worth.

And he sold it 3 weeks later for that amount. I'll tell you more about his clever strategy in a minute...

By contrast, look at my own business pricing of the Silver Lotto System.

I haven't raised the price on most of my products for over 10 years or more - maybe 15 years. I must be a lousy businessman when you compare me to Sandy and the other titans of the business world.

Because by any valuation my $39.95 Silver Lotto System should be selling for $197 or more.

Here's why I haven't ramped up the price...

First of all all my products are priced in US dollars, and my country has a good currency exchange rate which works in our favor. Sometime I get up to 40% more because of that, and I make a good profit because of the happy imbalance between our countries.

No-one else can beat that price.

The second reason is that for years I've resisted putting the price up because it means you have less worry. 

Imagine if it were $197. Every game you'd be worried about getting your money's worth each time you played. But because it costs so little - less than the price of a few hamburgers - you can play forever without the nagging concern about your investment.

And by the way, if you can't afford $39.95 to buy in and $10-$20 to play each game - please don't buy it. You'll just get discouraged - and I only want to be around positive players!

So when people say my system is too expensive and they can't afford $10 a game - they have the wrong end of the stick. Instead of concentrating on the potential rewards of millions of dollars, they worry about their weekly spend of say ten bucks. That's not the answer.

Winning the lottery my way is the cheapest way to get high returns and rewards you'll ever find.

And when you finally get the Big One... the jackpot, or the second division or even a $100,000 spin-off like many of our players, you won't ever regret spending less than $40 to start your run of luck.

By the way, Sandy Weill knew something most people didn't about the sale price. You see, there are a few people in the world wanting to hide vast sums like the $88m the Russian buyer spent for it. 

They will buy a property at any price to invest their money and protect it. When they need it back, they mortgage the property and get the funds out, mostly tax free. 

Or if they need to flee their country, they have somewhere pleasant to stay. Win-win. Clever.

As for the lottery, here's one of those $100,000 win-winners I mentioned about:

---
"Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems..."
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Here's the way to get moving:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: http://www.silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: http://silverlottopro.com


Visit my blog at http://thelottolife.com and get involved:

- If you've won any prize using my system, share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners
- Check out your game's winning results here (new free service): http://thelottolife.com/results.
Don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kensilver.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver