Friday, February 17, 2012

How Winning The Lottery Can Bring You Glorious Freedom




Lottery winning brings more than just money - it brings freedom on a scale you'll never imagine. When you turn those millions into a life free of worry and work, living well becomes the joy it should always be.

Here's a small list of the ways I personally benefit from financial freedom. It's why you should take every humanly possible step to win the lottery and join me.

Even if you're in a tough position financially right now, use these examples to power up your dreams for when you win:

#1. Convenience: My mother-in-law, a gracious lady of 97, broke her glasses a while back. I was able to pop across to her area about 20 minutes drive away, get her out into the big wide world, and have her glasses fixed on the spot.

#2. Family: I had a regular weekly lunch date with one of my daughters who works in the city. If her hours or appointment date changed, I was flexible enough to pick her up whenever the time suits her.

#3. Fixin' Stuff: When tradesmen call, I'm always home. I never have to take time off to wait for them. We all know how unreliable some of these guys are!

#4. Queues: It's been years since I had to stand in a queue. I always shop off-peak or have my groceries delivered, and rarely have to wait in any line for more than a minute or two. It's the perfect example of the freedom of doing something only when YOU want to.

#5. Weather: If it's raining I can choose to stay indoors. Gone are the days when I had to trudge in all sorts of weather to get to work. For many years I could only afford to ride a motorbike to work - that was hard at times.

#6. Work Hours: The days of someone telling me when to get to work, when to take a break, when to meet appointments, when to go home... are over for good. Enough said.

#7. Sunrises: Sometimes the sun rising or setting over our harbor presents a picture that is breathtaking. One day it can be a rich red sky above a glassy sea, and the effect would make an artist weep. I can watch it for as long as I need to, without worrying about getting back to work.

#8. Wallet: Lately I've taken to carrying about $500 in cash in my wallet. Hard cash gives you mental freedom - even in this day of credit. And if it got stolen I wouldn't worry much. It's a far cry from the early days when I got shortchanged at a store by $20, and it affected my whole week - my budget was that tight. That's many years ago, thank goodness.

#9. Accounting: Like most entrepreneurs I dislike accounting and the picky financial details involved in managing a business. But I need to be hands-on to make sure I know where my business is heading and where it's been. It's essential to know, but time consuming. So to save money I used to file all my tax returns myself. It was a thankless chore that took days and sometimes weeks each year to achieve. Then I saw the light a few years ago... I handed it all over to an excellent accounting firm. I now have no worries, and all my time is spent doing things I want instead of tax returns.

#10. ROI: That means Return On Investment. Assuming you win a medium lotto prize of $200,000, even if you have spent $50 a week for a year ($2,600) to get it, you will not get a bigger or faster return on your money. Not property, not stocks and shares, not business will better it. $50 a week is a lot, for sure. But if you get $200,000, or even $100,000 back, it's only a tiny part of the purchase price. And of course you don't pay it out all at once either... it's dribbled out over the year which makes it painless.

#11. I was watching a TV program of dream homes last night, and saw one large contemporary home with two active children which had white interior walls throughout. That seemed to be a disaster in the making. How did they keep these walls so clean? The answer was simple... the owner had them all painted EVERY year! Solved, and much easier than tiptoeing round with a cleaning cloth every hour of the day.

Don't ever disregard the power of the lottery to make you exceedingly rich and give you undreamed of freedom... far more than the 11 examples I've given you here in my life. Play this Saturday with my system and you could enjoy the freedom you deserve.

---$3.2 MILLION---
Dear Ken,
I'm writing to advise you that my aunt and uncle won a major prize in our Tattslotto on Saturday night. They are still getting over the shock and are deciding what to do with their win. When I talked to them yesterday my auntie says she bought your silver lotto system last week and this was the first one they had entered using it. I'm sure they'll contact you but I thought you would like to know about their success. Details: 1 of 10 winners in TattsLotto Draw 2117: Won $281,183,09 share.

Robert Welan
---

Here's how to start your life of freedom:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: http://www.silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: http://silverlottopro.com


Visit my blog at http://thelottolife.com and get involved:

- If you've won any prize using my system, share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners
- Check out your game's winning results here (new free service): http://thelottolife.com/results.
Don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kensilver.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver