Friday, April 22, 2011

Is This 99% Lottery Winning Rate Too Good To Be True?


I claim up to a 99% win rate.

Some of you think that's a crazy statement.

And I agree... on the face of it, it looks too good to be true.

But it's exactly the winning rate I have gotten over the years.

Whoah though... it doesn't mean that each win is a milllion bucks.

The winnings are often considerably less - even as little as $70 a game some times.

But the important point is that I get wins when most of the lottery crowd - without my system - get nothing for years.

Here's what I mean:

---
Hi Ken
I been playing the lotto for 12 years and 
never had won any thing , then last week 
I brought your silver lotto system and did 
play saturday and monday, on saturday I 
got 3+ numbers and on Monday I got 5 numbers 
out of 6, I was so close to get the big one 
I never been that far so I am very happy...
Jose. 
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Of course, some of my winners do VERY well. As well as the $3.2m and 1m winners, there's a few of these:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON"

Ken,
I won $100,000.00 using your Silver Lotto System 
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the 
biggest amount I've won since I bought your 
systems a couple of years ago, but I never 
paid out more than $1000 so its been a real bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

My system puts you in the game, but let me be quite clear about this...

...it's up to luck and determination for you to get the jackpot.

Now, this policy makes my system different to every other on the planet.

Because I NEVER say you will get the main prize.

You'll increase your chances dramatically, sure.

But as for winning it outright, well, the secret is to just keep going.

You use RFA - that's Relentless Focused Action in Silverite-speak!

It worked for Lester (if he had played his tickets):

---
After taking tickets of the same series for some time,... 
I decided to extend out to a much larger number of 
entries. This was what Ken had been saying so I 
followed instructions. Now I needed to get organised 
quickly and cut to the chase, buy the tickets and 
watch the results. I did get organised but alas I let 
that fateful night go by when I did not buy and the 
prize pool meant that $1M would have been won 
as my first line of numbers came up.

Lester R .
(Name and Address Supplied)

---

So what's the best way to start?

My Silver Lotto PRO System has been pulling in winners regularly. 

Yesterday Barry W wrote me: 

"...ps.i won $2,349.30...."

Now that's not much money compared to other winners.

But if you've never won even a freebie ticket after years of playing, it's a miracle. 

The PRO System uses 4 special Custom Profiles. 

Once you have the Silver Lotto System and a Lotto-80 membership (both required), you're good to go.

You can get them here:http://www.silverlottopro.com

Then just use the PRO Custom Profiles to rocket your winning chances to as much as 99% like me. 

Read the website for more information - it's easy to understand.

And don't forget - everything is done for you with the Silver Lotto PRO Custom Profiles. 

You just have to fill out your lotto game tickets by transferring some numbers across...and you only do that once, ever.

The winner's success stories keep coming in for the PRO System:

---
Hello Ken,
 I've started using your Lotto Pro Custom 
 Profile about three weeks now, and what 
 I find is truly amazing. Before your Lotto 
 Pro, I used another system that I had 
 purchased,however, I wasted a lot of money 
 each week. Now with your Lotto Pro and 
 Lotto-80 Red-Green, I actually save money. 
 Thank you.
 This week, I used the same format to 
 calculate some numbers to play in the Lotto 
 super 7 and to my amazement, I won.
DB
Ontario Canada

---
Hi Ken 
 Just to let you know that I've had another 
 2 wins. This was with the Pro set of numbers 
 with a 1st line and 12th line producing 
 winning tickets in the UK Lottery.
Best
John D.

---
HI MR. KEN,
 I USE YOUR SYSTEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PURCHASE 
 LAST SATURDAY IN MY STATE'S LOTTO 6/49.
 WITH THE LOTTO 80 PROGRAM AS A GUIDE ,YES GREEN 
 LIGHT I BOUGHT 141 TICKET.
 I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYE. 
 I GOT 4 NUMBERS IN ONE PLACE 
 AND 3 NUMBERS IN THREE PLACES... 
 WHAT A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
CHRYS. (chrys********@yahoo.co.uk)
---
 

Hi Ken,
 First time I have used your numbers in oz 
 lotto using your Lotto 80 predictions and 
 (Silver Lotto PRO )system I have won a minor 
 prize...
Regards.
K.  (k********@iprimus.com.au)
---

Make your next game a winning game: 
http://www.silverlottopro.com


PS. Because the next 3 days are holidays, there'll be some delay in getting your system to you. But I'll have everything finished for you by Tuesday, guaranteed.

Start now to get early in the queue: http://www.silverlottopro.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver