Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What The Super-Rich Lottery Winners Do To Win - That You Don't


Lottery winners - those super-rich players who always seem to win consistently - play differently to losers.

Know the difference so you can change your playing strategy.

Here's 3 ways they differ, and how you can duplicate their success:


1) Winners buy more tickets.

In the Silver Lotto System instructions - and often in these posts - I mention you need to buy more lines or tickets. In fact, you should stop buying the small ticket amounts, and wait until you can afford to use as much of the complete Silver Lotto System as possible.

Work out how much you can afford without missing out on bill payments, food, savings and buying fun things. If you are planning to be a committed player, make your ticket amount as high as possible. Only in this way can you get the maximum chances from your purchase.

The more you play, the greater the chance you'll hit the Big One. Just like anything else.

---
Dear Ken,
I just wanted to let you and everyone else know
that I won $124,960 last week with your silver
system and I'm so grateful...
...thanks again!!!!!
Jo Shalcross.
California
---

Get the Silver Lotto System at a discount today:http://www.silverlotto.com



2) Winners set a regular play time.

Decide how often you are going to play at the level you've chosen. For example, before buying my System you might have been a 5 or 6 line player each week (one ticket).

With the Silver Lotto System, you might decide to double that. But you should play monthly. That's 50 lines (approx 5 tickets) each month.

In between your large plays, take a couple of lines using the Silver Lotto System, just to keep your enthusiasm up.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)

---

Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00,
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but
many times... I won every week for four
months on Powerball. It was a great
feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)

---




3) Winners bounce back and try again.

Winners sometimes go for a week or more winning only a prize or two. Or they may get small amounts - and wonder whether my system really works.

The answer is simple for you. Have a game plan. Stick to it. Increase your ticket play. Persist, persist, persist...

---
... just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada ...
I've been using your silver lotto system for
about 4 months.
Thanks So much!
Murray B.
ki*****@telus.net
Canada
---








Happy Winning!