Friday, February 18, 2011

The Cruiser Liner Outside Our House


Just a few minutes ago my wife and I stood on our hillside deck, watching as one of the world's largest liners drew into the port below.

The Queen Elizabeth is the largest ship to visit our city, and one of the biggest cruise liners on the planet.

It berthed in less than 10 minutes, snuggled up against the wharf that would be its home for the next 8 hours until the high tide.

But here's the part that interested me...

Today - before the ship leaves at around dinner time - the 2,000 passengers will have spent a MILLION bucks in our small capital city.

And that's the value of tonight's lotto draw: $1 milllion.

As I trained my 20x binoculars on the scene unfolding below, I could see some passengers leaning over the railings from their lofty 21-story vantage point. 

They paid between $20k and $150k to be on this voyage.

And for that they got to drink over a thousand bottles of wine a day, and eat 55,000kg of scrambled eggs a year.

Which reminds me, I haven't had breakfast yet - so I'll make this short.

The only difference between you at home reading this newsletter, and you on the deck of a grand cruise liner looking up at our home... is a mere slip of paper... your WINNING ticket.

What excites you?

Do you want to cruise the world?

What will get you out of your bed, or away from the couch, to start your journey?

This is one of the essential parts of your lottery winning - the power of a dream or aspiration to kickstart your new life.

A life filled with the unexpected, the pleasurable, the experiences.

It's Friday for most of you reading this now.

So there's still enough time for you to get the basic Silver Lotto System.

Or a Custom Profile if you don't want to do any figure work.

And get started for Saturday night's game.

I have already bought my tickets, yesterday... I broke my self-appointed rule only to buy on the day of the game.

That's because I believe it's good financial practice to keep your money in your pocket for as long as possible.

But I was excited about seeing the Queen Elizabeth at 7.15am, then bringing my mother-in-law over to view it later in the day that it was convenient to buy then when I did.

But you still have a day to get your own tickets.

So while you get organized to buy the system and hop down to the shop, don't forget the power of your dreams to motivate you each time.

Whether it's the sight of a cruise liner trip, the chance to help your daughter or son get a house, or even to buy a new DeLorean (they're making these iconic cars again!), keep up the RFA... Relentless Focused Action... to get where you want to go.

I've never been on a cruise, but the sight of that ship berthed outside our place sure gets me interested.

Make sure you have your DESIRES in place, buy your lottery tools, and then back it up with ACTION!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver