Monday, February 01, 2010

How To Win The Lottery - The Question Everyone Asks Me

John W. wrote me this morning:

"Hey Ken, how much do I need to spend on my lotto game each week?"

I get asked this question a lot.

Maybe I don't make it plain enough...

You DON'T have to buy tickets for the full system each time. 

(But I do, and that's why I get an almost 100% success rate in every game).

If you're on a budget, your investment could be as little as a couple of bucks on one line of a coupon and you'll do better than 99% of the lottery population.

That's because my system gives you leverage - a huge starting advantage for every single one of the world's games out there.

The real answer comes from the testimonies from a large number of players using the Silver Lotto System, or its big brother, the Silver Lotto PRO System.

And the spend is less than you think.

You want to pin me down? OK. Without making a generalization, if you spent $10-$12 a game with the Silver Lotto System, that could increase your winning chances a lot.

Don Kellough is a consistent small budget winner - just take a look at his other testimonies on the http://www.silverlotto.com. He spent a little more than average, but look at his results:

---
...I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw and 5 of 
my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also 
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total 
of $1,957.80. I just checked my numbers 
and I got 5 numbers again for another 
$2,463 for the December 22nd draw. That's 
a total of $4420.80 in one week. 
Amazing system!

Don Kellough, Canada
---


But let's put it all in perspective... without my systems, most people play for years and don't get a cent. 

Then, when they use my Silver Lotto System or PRO, it's like a light bulb goes off in their head. For the first time in their lives, they get a return for their money.

---
Ken, it took me 2 plays and I won $336... 
I have never won a lotto in my life, and 
heavens knows I've played my share. I 
take my hat off to you. Needless to say 
your site is a winner with me!!

Dave Kell. UK

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

I get many testimonials like those.

And let's not forget the milllion-dollar Silver Lotto System power players:
- $1 million - Lester R.
- $3.2 Million by Maher M


Once you understand the power of the Silver Lotto Systems, then you can make your dollars go much further.