Thursday, October 15, 2009

Your Lottery Win Odds Have Just Got Better





Your chances of sharing a prize with another winner has just dropped by up to 10%.

Because, according to national daily paper USA Today, that's the number of US players who have stopped playing lottery because of the recession. "Indiana has seen a 10% decline, Florida 7%, and California 5%."

And that's good.

If you're a professional player - which means you take your game seriously - this works to your advantage.

It means a greater share of the jackpot for you, because fewer people are playing.

So if your $100 milllion was won by only 4 other players instead of 5, that lower split means a lot more in your pocket.

---
Hey Ken,
...got to hand it to you, the lotto system 
you invented should be destroyed so only 
I can use it. I had to share my prize with 
3 others which made it only $54,370.00 for 
me, but Im not complaining...
Jeb G.
(allth************@hotmail.com)
---

And don't forget, lottery prizes have mainly ignored the recession. They haven't dropped by 10%... in fact, many prize monies have increased.

It has got to be the best time in the world to play to win: 

---
Ken, 
...I played your Silver Lottery for 3 weeks 
and got $75,000 between 2 games. To say I'm 
amazed is an understatement...
Joan B
(jw*********@yahoo.com)
---
Dear Ken,
You wonderful man and your splendid system 
got me $67,000 in the second prize (where I 
played only half the amount you suggested to me)...
Cathy K.
(wibb*******yahoo.com)
---
Ken,
Who would have thought that when I emptied 
my wallet in the lotto store that they wouldn't 
accept my tickets! Because they told they 
didn't have enough in the till to pay me!! 
To the tune of $17,800!!! so I had to visit 
the headquarters for a check and that was an 
expierience I can tell you...
John Fay
---

Start by looking below my signoff and see what you need to take advantage of the best time of the game!

I recommend the Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend