Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why You Didn't Win $281,000.00 In Your Last Lottery Game





I'm going to make a wacky - you might even find it contraversial - statement today.

And it's this...

If you are not getting any wins from the Silver Lotto System after a few games, it's not my system at fault. 

You are doing something wrong.

What's this? I'm blaming YOU?

Don't worry... there is method in my madness. 

You see, I know my system works by the hundreds of genuine testimonials I get, like Robert's email about a $280k winning:

---
Dear Ken,
I'm writing to advise you that my aunt
and uncle won a major prize in our
Tattslotto on Saturday night. Details:
1 of 10 winners in Tattslotto Draw 2117:
Won $281,183,09 share.
Robert Welan,
Australia
---

His relatives got over $281,000.00 for their effort, first time too.

So I'm telling you the reason you don’t get winnings is this - and it's real simple:

    1. You don't play enough lines in each game.
    2. You don't persist playing long enough.

We're not talking big money here.

After all, $10 a game with my system is like playing $10,000 a game without it. It's that much of a savings for you.

So play more, and don't give up. 

Simple! 







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend