Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm Getting A Tattoo On My Forehead

I sell a lot of Honest Lotto Systems.

And many (yes--a whole bunch) of buyers are winning weekly using my system. Here's yet another almost-success:

---
The system was so easy to follow and ... I even won a minor prize.
Now regretfully, due to my hesitant, skeptical attitude about
purchasing the system, I lost out on 2nd division! :( If only
I had purchased the a week earlier, I would have won Second
Division in a Saturday Lottery game, that is the honest sad truth!
Vanessa Foxworth
---

(You've got to play, Vanessa! Better luck next time.)

Yet with all the evidence I show, one of the most common comments I get from people who don't buy my system is this: "Ken, I don’t believe anyone can give me the winning numbers."

Sheesh! What do I have to do to make it any clearer? Put a large picture of me up on my web site with a tattoo across my forehead which reads: " No-one Sells Winning Numbers!" Huh?

No-one has the winning numbers, and I don’t sell them either. All that is clearly spelt out on my website if these people bothered to read the first few sentences.

I sometimes wonder why anyone would think I'm selling a bunch of winning numbers. No - I would keep them all to myself.

What my system really does is get rid of losing numbers. Maybe 99% of the losing numbers in a lotto game are killed off by my system. Then you play what's left, and if luck and persistence are on your side, then you win. Easy.

Yet some people don’t get it.

(I may not get that tattoo after all... needles give me the creeps, You'll just have to imagine it).


Powerball Jackpot Climbs to $85,000,000 (that's $85 million)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There were no winners in the USA Powerball today (Saturday 7 May). So why don’t you get on down to my special Powerball system - the PowerSpread System. It could be YOU on Wednesday!

Payment Options.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In a couple of day's time you will only be able to buy the Honest Lotto System by credit card, PayPal or cash by mail. It has just become too complex and time-consuming to process the small number of orders I get in other ways, like Western Union and bank checks.

So if you have no credit card, you have just 2 days to send me your order by international check, money order or Western Union. See the Honest Lotto System order link.

Affiliate Options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm going to make a big announcement for both affiliates and non-affiliates soon. Keep a look out here! While you're waiting, take a look at this... the author makes $3 million a year off the internet. I'm using many of the secrets in it, and they sure work: http://tinyurl.com/ag8w8