Monday, May 08, 2006

If You're Sensitive, Don’t Read This!

(Cover your eyes for this section if you dislike confrontation)...

I like to think of myself as an all-round nice guy... a bit like Tom Cruise I suppose, trying to do the best I can for my buyers and players. While I generally like to avoid arguments, I'll sure stand up for my rights.

So, like Tom, I get really upset when some folks wrongly accuse me. They seem to think lotto systems are fair game. They're not.

I don't mind fair and intelligent comment, but these aren't. It generally means these misguided citizens haven't taken the time to look at my system and see how it works. And amazingly, some people criticize me personally and the Honest Lotto System without even knowing what it does, or how it works.

You can't do that today.

So I'm getting tough.

Like litigious Tom, I've taken legal action, and it's working.

Over the last few weeks I've succeeded in having several incorrect 'scam' and 'review' reports on the web completely and permanently removed. And I even had one complete site closed down by its ISP yesterday because the owner was making libelous comments that were plainly made-up and stupid.

The fact is, today you cannot make wrong personal comments on the net, no matter what. If you want to say "Mr X stinks" on a website or forum, or in an email, you'd better have accurate facts to back it up.

And none of my antagonists did. They paid the price.

One more point...

There are also illegal copies of my system around - even one guy in Australia who copies each of my newsletters for his subscribers with slight alterations (wonder if he will copy this issue too!). You can't do that. I have the details and it's only a matter of time.

OK, enough of Mr Tough Guy... I hope I never have to mention this kind of action again. All I'm doing is protecting my valuable intellectual property - when I'd far prefer to spend my time helping you get into a winning situation.

Let's move on to happier pastures.

Oh, speaking of Tom Cruise, I was at my dentist the other day. He had been fixing my slightly crooked front teeth over several months (did a great job), and I mentioned that Tom had a very similar problem as mine. I hadn't really noticed until I saw his molars close up in a woman's magazine.

He told me this 'Cruise effect' was common knowledge among cosmetic dentists, and Tom's dentist had done a great job concealing it. Just like mine.

So now I'm just another look-alike. Yes, Mission Possible!