Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Grit and Determination Does It!

Honest Lotto System winners are a special bunch. They've had the grit and determination to keep going through a losing streak long after others have given up. This makes the difference.

Some Honest Lotto System players have won moderately big amounts. But I also get many emails each week with wins that are too small to put in my testimonial pages... from $50 up to around $1,000. As small as these wins are, they are still proof that my system is working for these lucky people.

Like Monica last week:

---
Ken,
I am just letting you know that I finally
get around to start using your lotto system,
and for the two times I did used it won
$40.00 and the second time I won $50.00, I
am amaize so I will keep on playing until I
hit the big which is what I am waiting and
hoping for and I know your system will, it's
the best system I have used, I 'LL LET YOU
when the big fish is caught by your lotto hook
smile
monica (name and address supplied).
---

(Have you got a win story also? Be sure and email me with your details - I enjoy reading them and sharing with our readers too. And I'll never release your name or email address either).