Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sold Out In 2 Hours!

My computer beeped incessantly for a couple of hours yesterday, then it was all over.

Yes, the 50 Winner's Circle & Lotto-80 memberships sold out in the time it takes me to wash my cars!

I didn't even have time to change the amount sold on the Winner's Circle website (http://www.honestlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm)

But - (hang on to your keyboard for some good news)...

...I have decided to open a further Group. Already the overflow has been directed there, so if you have been thinking about joining, there's still a chance right now.

Do so now. I guarantee tomorrow will be too late.

The only restriction on Group size is the amount of time I need to establish new tickets. Once that's done then I can accept more memberships. But there will come a time when the workload becomes too great.

So get in now while I'm fresh and membership positions are available! www.honestlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm


If you have any problems or questions that are not answered on the Winner's Circle website, put "Winner's Circle question" in your email subject and I'll try and answer as quickly as I can.




TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

One of the questions I get asked most often is: "How much should I spend on each game?"

And here's my answer...

As long as you are able to spend a few dollars each game without it adversely affecting other parts of your life, you're in good shape. The people I worry about those who to make a last-ditch effort and spend all their housekeeping on one game. This rarely works.

They should be sensible, follow the system, and don't spend any more than they need to. My system can be played with only a few dollars a week.